Steven Meyer’s career as a tax lawyer began in 1972 at Ernst & Whinney (currently Ernst & Young). While at Ernst, Steve served as the Senior US Tax Executive for Continental Europe while working in Brussels. After leaving Ernst, Steve was a partner is various national law firms in Boston. With almost fifty years of experience, Steve has dealt with both federal and state tax matters; including representing Taxpayers representation before administrative. With his international tax background, Steve also has a specialty in estate and asset protection for clients with cross-border concerns.
Steve’s clients include businesses and individuals with various tax planning needs such as estate planning, IRS and state taxing authority’s administration, probate of estate and non-profits.
• Boston University School of Law, LL.M in Tax
• Suffolk University Law School, J.D.
• University of Pennsylvania -- The Warton School, B.S. Economics
• U.S. Tax Court
• Newton Commonwealth Foundation - President
• Hebrew Senior Life - Trustee
• Pan-Mass Challenge - Fundraiser
• Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating, highest possible rating
• Massachusetts/New England Super Lawyer, multiple years