Manuel Pollina is an attorney licensed by the Italian bar and admitted to practice in Massachusetts. Before joining Sassoon Cymrot Law, LLC, Mr. Pollina completed two years of training in Milan, Italy, concentrating his practice in international business law. Mr. Pollina is originally from Carrara in the northern part of Tuscany.
Mr. Pollina developed a thorough experience advising Italian and international clients in establishing and conducting their businesses in the United States and Europe.
• Suffolk School of Law, LL.M. in International Law and Global Technology
• University of Bologna, "Alma Mater Studiorium", Master in Law
• University of Bologna, "Alma Mater Studiorium", Bachelor in Legal Sciences
• Italian Bar Association, 2012, Italy
• Boston Bar Association
• Massachusetts Bar association
• Massa Carrara Bar Association
• Chamber of Commerce of Cambridge