Bridget grew up in Minnesota and has lived in Boston since 2015. Prior to law school, she worked in the fashion industry for a multi-million-dollar brand in New York City, Splendid|Ella Moss; and then as an IP Paralegal at Clark + Elbing LLP, a boutique patent law firm in the life sciences industry.
During her first-year summer, she was a judicial intern at the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts for the Honorable Frank J. Bailey. She started at Sassoon Cymrot Law as a law clerk in her second year and worked in that capacity throughout the remainder of law school.
She joined Sassoon Cymrot Law as an Associate upon graduating and being admitted to practice in Massachusetts, and has been focusing on business law, commercial lending, and real estate law.
• Suffolk University Law School, J.D. (Suffolk University Journal of Health & Biomedical Law)
• Boston University, B.A. Political Science, B.A. Psychology
• Boston Bar Association, Member
• Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
• Alzheimer’s Association, Massachusetts/New Hampshire Chapter
• “Red Flag Laws: The Constitutionality of Mental Health Provisions for Gun Regulation in Modern Day America,” published in the Suffolk University Law School Journal of Health & Biomedical Law, Volume XVII: 2020: Volume I.
• “Finland’s Fight for Families: The Prime Minister’s Gender-Neutral Solution to Parental Leave,” published via the Suffolk University Law School’s Journal of Health & Biomedical Law website.