Anthony Ambriano concentrates in the area of real estate tax and personal property tax disputes. He represents both property owners and municipalities in cases involving telecommunications companies, major commercial properties such as hotels, regional shopping centers, office towers, high-tech and bio-tech facilities, and industrial property. Mr. Ambriano has represented buyers, sellers and lenders in connection with real estate and commercial transactions involving hotels, office buildings, real estate brokerage companies and other significant properties and businesses.
• Boston University School of Law
• J.D.Columbia College, B.A.
• New Hampshire
• U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
• U.S. District Courts for Massachusetts and New Hampshire
• Successfully represented, at the trial and appellate levels, the defendant in a precedent setting case regarding the doctrine of successor corporate liability in New Hampshire.
• Lecturer, Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education
• Lecturer, Massachusetts Association of Assessing Officers